Gently, Rossi said sorry to de Puniet

Valentino Rossi crash Randy de Puniet in the beginning of Dutch MotoGP. Gently, Rossi said sorry to Randy de Puniet that can't continue the race.

In the race beginning, Saturday (6/28/2008), Rossi get crashed with LCR Honda Rider that makes them run out of the track. Rossi still continue the race while de Puniet don't.

"That's a pity. I also apologize to de Puniet, it's my fault. When I turn left, the tire was not that hot, I losing control and takes it fall with me," regrets him.

"I make a mistake. The pity is that we having a cronical problems in the start, where I can't even start good ahead, then I make a mistake," his explained.

This result, with no doubt, was Rossi worst record in this MotoGP series. On the first session, h eonly reach 5 position. But then, he never miss the podium. Then this Fiat Yamaha rider lost his lead that stolen by Dani Pedrossa in standing on points.

Missing the standing points lead still not makes him worried. He said, "We are still close to Pedrossa."
Item Reviewed: Gently, Rossi said sorry to de Puniet Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sakura District, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment