Winter Games with GND

From blog that I follow [jpopstardust.blogspot.com]

PREVIEW: GIRL NEXT DOOR is perhaps one of the biggest debut acts of the year, not so much in terms of success but in regards to how much they've been pushed by avex. It really seems they want this group to succeed and I do too. I haven't loved their 3 singles, but I've kind of liked them all so I'm hoping for something to hook me onto GND and their debut album might just be the thing!

Photobucket

GIRL NEXT DOOR's self titled debut is released the day before Christmas and has a very clear winter theme. The covers are incredible, the whole winter idea of this album is sublime! I really, really am hoping for something that knocks my socks off. Lucky for me, the PV for the leading track of the album Winter Games was released today and it's so great!
Ok, so the song is a similar style to the previous tracks which I have constantly panned for all sounding the same ... whatever. I've pretty much accepted the fact that all their songs are going to have some lame disco/dance sound to them. This one does seem to stand out from their other tracks so far, at least for me, the chorus is great. Although it might just be the PV which is hilariously awesome. Watch through to the end, it's great!

Photobucket Photobucket

Either way, I'm looking forward to GIRL NEXT DOOR and hoping for a great release. I honestly can't believe I'm a fan of the group and I don't even listen to their music -_-;; ~ Give me something to like!! lol. The album drops on the 24th of December.
From blog that I follow [jpopstardust.blogspot.com]
Item Reviewed: Winter Games with GND Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sakura District, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment