MorningBerryz Has A Review, A Calendar, Amazing Book Throwing Skills and Poll Results

MorningBerryz got C-ute’s latest single a little while ago and shares all the wonderful extras as well as goes over a wonderful review of the single and the”b-side”, which he feels is good enough to be an a-side. He ends off the post with a nice rundown of why he likes each girl as he shows off the alternate jacket covers that come with the LE version.

Up next, MorningBerryz comes back with the next installment of his look back on Morning Musume calendars. Here he shares the 2003 edition. This year’s calendar was filled with white, and I’d have to say my favourite shot was the September/October photo with Yossy and Rika, 2 of my favourite Morning Musume girls.

Then MorningBerryz goes over the Aug 3 episode of Haromoni@, and it’s one of the episodes that I’ve actually watched. The GakiKamei segment is awesome in this episode… At least I thought so, as did MB. I guess it depends on how much frustration and repetition amuses you. Well, it amuses ME greatly, thus the non-stop love for Eri here.

And finally, MB posted the results to his Berryz Koubou vs. C-ute poll… Can you guess who won? I just have to say that I love the special appearance at the bottom of the post… So cute!
Item Reviewed: MorningBerryz Has A Review, A Calendar, Amazing Book Throwing Skills and Poll Results Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sakura District, Inc

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous19/8/08 11:29

    Thanks for this report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous24/8/08 01:32

    Arigato. This update help me making my japan visit schedule.

    ReplyDelete