Japan Pictures Selection

1. Tokyo Dome!


2. Meiji Shrine entrance


3. A garden with huge goldfish! It's somewhere in Tokyo I think.


4. A buddhist temple at Nikko. I could post some impressive Buddha pics I think, but then what should I leave aside? XD


5. A beautiful river and bridge near Nikko.


6. Simply speechless with this. You can guess, what it is, can't you? From Matsumoto town.


7. Matsumoto castle and some cartoonish character to make the atmosphere Disney-like!!!


8. Hiroshima center. I believe you must have already seen this.

9. Himeji castle


10. A golden temple.


11. An adorable deer from Nara.


12. Time capsule in Osaka. It contains various items from contemporary life and some bacteria I think. It was opened in 2000 and it will be opened again in 2100. Read more here: Expo 70 Time Capsule.
13. Osaka view. *melts down*

14. A very cute otter from the Osaka Aquarium. I also saw dolphins there! And a scary crocodile-turtle. And two small whale sharks.

Item Reviewed: Japan Pictures Selection Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sakura District, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment