Well, at least I was Japanese, then..

A happy new year in super late, guys!;-)
Oh no, I haven't uploaded my article almost for a month....
I've been very busy, though mostly in front of the computer:-(
I just hate it.... Thank God, that I got fashion shows in following month;-)
2 shows, rehearsal, projects with an editor, etc etc....

Oh, by the way I shot new photoes, with Yukata;-)

Yukata is one of traditional Japanese cloth for summer.
The material is lighter than Kimono.
Though people almost never wear it nowadays, still we put it when there are festivals or some special events.
This is the first time to shoot photoes of Yukata for me, so that was a nice experience. Not bad, as not as I expected.(at least, I'm still Japanese,hehee)
The photographer is always, great Sayaka Shibata
I really love her works.

Today I finally got free day. My muscles hurt, because of rehearsals for shows.
But I just love this tiredness.(no, I'm not workholic)
Ah, I have to pay attention to carry my bag with left hand instead of my right hand though.
My balnce of the body is bit broken. For example I never cross my legs,(all ladies try to do this, but it causes just unbalance of the skelton.) but now I have to care much more as possible for shows....

Now this is the season to take exams for administration of high school for my littele sister.
Her want is to become an opera singer just like my mother, so she's been practicing hard to get enter to musical high school.
However, the other day she failed the exam of her first choise.But this is not fair, because this school almost never takes anyone. As we expected, they didn't take anyone for this year.
Now she's going to attend second choise on 3rd February.
Anyway she'll be fine, she's really a Brava opera singer. Besides, schools are not important, seriously, the thing we care is the voice and ability she has.
That's something that I envy about classical music world, there isn't any fair justice like this in my entertainment world.
Oh,hey, I'm not complaining, I don't care in the end. I just do what I have to and want to, and if I'm not making people sad or sorrow because of that just so fine.

Just like always, things are changing and so are yours.
Universe never stops its stream, and come on, just let's follow the big flow with....big wishes for others, and littele wish for OURSELVES!

well, not even littele, if it's not too much, that's fine,hehee

Scenario Men>Yes,I really hope you'll find some solution for your mother.

Calder> A happy new year! I really hope this year brings you and your children a lot of happiness, as the time does always;-)

My USICA> Buon capodanno! Say hello to Italy for me please!

Terra> Grazie x i complimenti. Ma i miei gatti nn hanno nessun razzo. Pero' forse sono mescolati, ecco, x questo sono belli cmq;-)

Pocoyo> Grazie, anke la bambola della foto tua del profilo e' cho kawaii!

Sam> Thank you Sam, Nihongo zyouzu ne!

jhany etherington> Thank you, yes, I never change the core of my self;-)

Stanzer_V> Classic? Wow, that's really good to hear!

GAGAY> I read your article and I also wish that they will be able to find some solution. And I really wish the pain of this world decreases as much as possible.
Item Reviewed: Well, at least I was Japanese, then.. Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sakura District, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment