Morning Musume 37th Single Revealed



Morning Musume’s 37th single which was up until to now untitled has been revealed as a cover of the Pink Lady hit Pepper Keibu with the c/w Romance another famous song originally by Iwasaki Hiromi and written by Aku Yuu. Limited Edition A comes with a bonus DVD while B comes with a photobook, below are the covers from left to right: limited a, b and regular.

The title of Morning Musume’s new single, out September 24th, is called Pepper Keibu, a song originally by the popular duo Pink Lady. Yep, it’s a cover song, like Berryz’s Dschinghis Khan. The c/w is called Romance, which is also a cover song, originally by Iwasaki Hiromi.

I can’t seem to find the original song anywhere, so I don’t know what it sounds like, but I’m a bit disappointed. I wanted that Ame song that was performed at the Wonderful Hearts concert to be the single. I LOVE that song and I don’t want to wait too long for an official recording of it. It has already been confirmed to be a Morning Musume song, so maybe it’s on their next album? They are overdue for one, it’s almost been two years since their last one. It’s quite a shame that they won’t even give Morning Musume a new song for a single. I mean, it’s not bad, but I would prefer a new, fresh song. But since Pink Lady was popular, maybe this could draw some attention in.
Item Reviewed: Morning Musume 37th Single Revealed Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sakura District, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment