[News] Berikyuu! To Be Replaced With New H!P Program

Morningtime and Totally H!P have the inside scoop on the new show to replace Berikyuu! Apparently it will be called Yorosen! and will star the three H!P core groups and Mano Erina. Everyone seems to be a bit cautious about their enthusiasm since we have no idea what this is going to look like. But Morningtime sums up my feelings about show’s running time perfectly.

A weeknight timeslot has got to be better than Sunday mornings. But 7 minutes per show? And I never saw an episode of Berikyuu! that was more than 5 minutes long. That is hardly enough time to put together something substantially entertaining. I wish them luck, they’ll need it!

And if I see the King Baby, Nintendo Wii, or the girls talking into a vase I am changing the channel!

Item Reviewed: [News] Berikyuu! To Be Replaced With New H!P Program Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sakura District, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment